Do you know anyone who is so crazy about sriracha that they put it on anything and everything? Or maybe that’s you?
For me, I like sriracha AND ranch dressing. So why not put them together?
This is the classic ranch dressing with a twist. It’s a tangy buttermilk base, studded with fresh dill, parsley and chives. And then there’s the spice and heat of the sriracha!
The great thing about making home made ranch dressing is that you can customize it to what you like. Use the herbs you prefer, in the amounts you desire. How much sriracha sauce is totally up to you!
This is a breeze to make. Start with a simple ranch dressing.
Add a teaspoon of sriracha to start. Watch it turn a pretty peach color!
Stir it up. Watch the color deepen!
More? Really? Are you sure? Why?
For the love of sriracha, of course!
So there it is! Make it mild or make it spicy. But MAKE IT!
You know the truth by the way it feels.
- ½ cup of buttermilk
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs (I used parsley, chives & dill)
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 3 teaspoons of sriracha sauce (more or less to suit your taste)
- Place all the ingredients except the sriracha in a small bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sriracha at a time.
- Taste after each addition.
- Add more or less to taste.
- Re-season with salt & pepper.