Do you know anyone who is so crazy about sriracha that they put it on anything and everything? Or maybe that’s you?
For me, I like sriracha AND ranch dressing. So why not put them together?
This is the classic ranch dressing with a twist. It’s a tangy buttermilk base, studded with fresh dill, parsley and chives. And then there’s the spice and heat of the sriracha!
This is a breeze to make. Start with a simple ranch dressing.
Add a teaspoon of sriracha to start. Watch it turn a pretty peach color!
Give it a taste. Can you take a little more heat? Add another teaspoon of sriracha!
Stir it up. Watch the color deepen!
More? Really? Are you sure? Why?
For the love of sriracha, of course!
So there it is! Make it mild or make it spicy. But MAKE IT!
“When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.” Ronald Reagan
- ½ cup of buttermilk
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs (I used parsley, chives and dill.)
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1-3 teaspoons of sriracha (I used 3 in this recipe)
- Place all the ingredients except the sriracha into a small bowl. Whisk together. Add the sriracha one teaspoon at a time. Taste after each addition. Add more or less to your liking. Re-season with salt & pepper to taste.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy local and that’s kind of the same thing. Support your local farmers!