Blueberries are looking pretty good right now, don’t you think?
Honestly, I eat blueberries all year round. Love them on my cereal, in my pancakes, on my yogurt, and in my salads. But now, I’ve got a delicious way to use blueberries to dress my salads as well.
Blueberries pureed with some pinot grigio vinegar, lemon olive oil, mustard and fennel seeds, make for a fruity and tangy vinaigrette. Perfect for dressing up a simple plate of greens. Even better if you toss a handful of blueberries in the mix, too!
Just a simple cup of fresh blueberries is all you need for this lush berry vinaigrette.
Easy and quick to make. All ingredients go into a blender. And in two minutes you have a beautiful, sweet and tangy blueberry dressing that is perfect for a simple plate of greens.
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup of pinot grigio vinegar (or other white wine vinegar)
- ⅓ cup of lemon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of minced onion
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of fennel seeds
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree for 1-2 minutes.
To those who work in acres, not hours, we thank you!